Received a job offer from a GCC nation? If you intend to bring your spouse to a GCC nation and need to schedule a GAMCA medical examination, you've come to the right place.
GMA Online Service would describe how to schedule a GAMCA appointment online for GAMCA medical For Kuwait, here for the GCC Medical test, commonly known as the GAMCA Medical Check Up.
The good news is that you may now book an appointment online because the Gulf Health Council decommissioned the GAMCA offices in India.
Previously, the procedure was quite time-consuming because one had to get up early to go to the GAMCA centres, wait in line, make an appointment, and then travel to the medical centre for the test.
Please read this in-depth post on Gamca if you want to learn more about it.
Here Are The Steps To Register Online For Gamca Medical Tests
1. Search GCC Medical or GAMCA in your online browser, as seen in the image, and then go to the https://www.gamcamedicalappointment.com/ website.
You may find the "Book your appointment" option on the website's home page on the upper right hand corner.
Toggle this option on. This would lead to the page https://www.gamcamedicalappointment.com/appointment.php
2. As soon as the registration form for the test appears, fill it out carefully, and then click the "Submit" button.
3. The next step is to make payment and check your details carefully again.
4. When the payment is successful, return to the same website and select the print GCC Slip option from the menu as shown in the illustration.
5. The GCC online slip will be generated with all the details, including the candidate's information and the address of the medical test centre, as shown in the picture above, once you enter your passport number and nationality. Print 2,3 copies of this slip, then head straight to the medical facility with your passport and original identification.
It should be remembered that each GCC nation has various standards for photographers, so please capture pictures in accordance with those specifications.
You can pay by card or cash at the medical test centre; in my case, they accepted cash payment, so it's best to carry cash on hand as well.
Thank you; feel free to ask me any questions in the comment section if no Gamca Slip was produced or face any other issue while doing the registration.